Pringle Accountants Logo

Year-End Accounts

Whether you are a sole trader, partnership or a company, you will need to produce year-end accounts.

For a sole trader or a partnership, year-end accounts are needed to calculate your trading income (or losses), which is then included on your self-assessment tax return to calculate your tax liability.

A company needs to submit year end accounts to Companies House no later than nine months after the company year end (six months for public companies). The accounts need to comply with Company Law and with relevant accounting standards.

Call Ruth Pringle direct on 07786 156247 or email for more information.

Some Other Services we Offer: