Pringle Accountants Logo


Unless your business provides only VAT exempt supplies or services, you will need to register for VAT if either your turnover of VAT taxable goods and services supplied within the UK exceeds £77,000 for the past 12 months or you expect it to do so in the next 30 days.

However, even if your turnover is below this threshold, it may benefit your business to make a voluntary registration, depending on your circumstances. Contact us for advice on whether voluntary registration would be of benefit to you.

Once you have decided to register, you may qualify for cash based VAT accounting or the flat rate scheme, which might benefit your business when compared to the standard method of VAT accounting. Contact us for details of the options available.

Whether you are looking to register (or de-register) for VAT or for a helping hand with the necessary record keeping and filing of VAT returns, we can provide all the support you need.

Call Ruth Pringle direct on 07786 156247 or email for more information.

Some Other Services we Offer: